Sunday, April 7, 2013

Nuby Tickle Toes Review



When you are a parent you are always on the look out for age appropriate toys your children might like. Before becoming a Nuby Mommy Blogger I wasn't aware they sold toys it was my understanding that they only sold. teethers and bottles/cups. Taking a look through their toy & teething toy collection I found that I loved everything they have to offer, I was recently sent a Tickle Toes Bear for a review.



"Hilariously funny, the Nuby Tickle Toes are soft, adorable and make the perfect playmate for your child. A gentle squeeze of the foot makes the character giggle and chuckle and is guaranteed to have you and your child do the same." When our bear arrived I am unsure exactly what I was expecting something that sounded similar to a animal sound made to sound like it was laughing? The bear has a bit of a high pitched child's laughter when you squeeze the foot,a little shocking at first but then you get used to it. The bear itself is very soft and perfectly for cuddling,since there are no hard parts he is great for kids of any age. My son is still a bit young to realize he needs to push the foot in order to hear the laughter but he enjoys having the bear next to him while he sleeps. Want a Tickle Toes that fits with your child's personality? The Tickle Toes can be purchased as a duck,bear,turtle,monkey,hippo,alligator,bunny,lion,frog or a dog & Can be purchased online through Baby direct or Amazon. The Tickle Toes cost a bit more on Amazon so I would suggest buying them through Buy Baby Direct. Nuby offers a wide range of products for your children from Birth through their toddler years.



**** I am a Nuby Mommy Blogger & This is not a paid post,my honest opinion was used on the product I was sent to review. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Nuby for the Review free of charge****

7 comments:

Stephanie LaPlante said...

They're all so cute!

Unknown said...

Super cute! Thanks for the review!

June M. said...

These are just too cute! They would make you smile just looking at them :)

denise smith said...

very cute love this

Unknown said...

I had no idea either that they sold toys. How adorable are they!!!!

Tammy Dalley said...

These are super cute they didn't have these around when my boys were small, but Im sure they would have loved them!!!

Unknown said...

My nephew would love the puppy one!!