Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Nuby Brites pacifier review



 I have a ten week old son who is quite picky about his pacifier, It has been a challenge to find the "right" one which means a lot of pacifier Testing. The company Nuby makes & sells a number of pacifiers,being part of the Nuby Mommy Bloggers team I was recently sent a set of their "Brites Pacifier and Pacifinder"



"The Brites pacifier features a classic oval baglet with symmetrical shield design ensures that the pacifier always fits in your baby’s mouth. Nuby’s air system allows air to circulate between baby’s delicate skin & pacifier. The pacifiers come in various fun bright colors and designs!" I admit this doesn't replace his favorite pacifier but he does enjoy the shape & texture of this pacifier. I enjoy the fact that the pacifier is slightly curved fitting my sons mouth/cheek area better than most pacifiers would preventing him from getting milk caught there or leaving a red mark. The Brites come in an assortment of Bight colors & fun designs they also come with an included pacifinder which allows you to attach the pacifier to a stroller,a car seat or your child so if they drop the pacifier it won't end up on the ground. Out of the pacifier brands I have tried with my son I would rate this in the top five & would suggest this for parents who are having or have recently had a baby.

**** I am a Nuby Mommy Blogger & This is not a paid post,my honest opinion was used on the product I was sent to review. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Nuby for the Review free of charge****

3 comments:

June M. said...

These are such cute pacifiers :) I only had 1 nephew who would take a store pacifier. Both of my nieces (his older sisters) would only take the ones that the hospital gave them when they were born. We ended up buying a lot of extras from the hospital, lol. My brother did not ever allow his boys to have them, so they would not get used to them. I was surprised that they never actually needed them. I do like the little straps to hook these to strollers, car seats, etc.

denise smith said...

my daughter would love this

Stephanie LaPlante said...

Aww I love the color selection. You can match up their outfits.