Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Flat Iron Experts Review



When I go to special family events,on dates with my hubby or to a special occasion I like to curl my hair so I was very happy to work with The Flat Iron Experts on a review of the 1" KQC Swirl Professional Ceramic Curling Iron.

 

 I recently received a package from The Flat Iron Experts containing the 1" KQC Swirl Professional Ceramic Curling Iron,A KQC Thermal Shine Spray & Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo. The Macadamia shampoo smelled good & left my hair feeling smooth,soft and hydrated. My favorite product would have to be the KQC Thermal Shine spray I flat iron my hair often & this product will help keep my hair protected from the heat produced by the flat iron. The description from the website of the curling iron is as follows "KQC Swivel Professional Curling Iron gives voluminous long-lasting curls every time. Just swirl the thumb piece to curl the hair around the barrel with the touch of the thumb. It reduces wrist and hand fatigue, allowing you to create and style tirelessly"

 
                                                                   
 Over the weekend I spent the day at my mother house where we tested out the KQC Swirl Professional Ceramic Curling Iron. The curling iron heated up fast & was ready to go in about two minutes which is a good heating time.The first thing we noticed right away was that the curling iron didn't have a plastic protective guard on the tip like most curling irons do allowing you to hold onto it for a better hold,My mother burnt her finger tips a few times forgetting it wasn't there. Another noticeable difference I noticed about the  KQC Swirl Professional Ceramic Curling Iron is that it is heavier than a regular curling iron. Other wise the curling iron worked fast,worked well & the curls lasted all day without hair spray. The curls were large,light & looked nice I enjoyed how my hair turned out using this curling Iron. Using the thermal shine spray before using the curling iron will help protect your hair from damage & breakage, using a repairing shampoo & conditioner combo before you go to bed will also help keep your hair looking healthy & beautiful. ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by The Flat Iron Experts for the Review free of charge****

3 comments:

Steamy Nails said...

I love curling wands, even though my friends say a straightening iron works just as well lol :P

denise smith said...

i would love this for my hair

denise smith said...

loved this i showed or shared this to my sisters and they are getting one thanks for posting