Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Market Pad

I recently found an interesting website called 'Market Pad' that makes it easy to both find & sell pre-owned items in your city,town or state. Buyers have the option of searching by zip code with pinpoint accuracy or selecting the entire nation, then refining by category or keywords results from not just their site, but an aggregate of other classifieds and online retailers including Ebay. In a way Market Pad is similar to Craigslist but it allows you to search multiple sites at once & shows you the photos on the same page without having to click each listing to find the photos.



Taking a look through what is available in my area I found furniture,jewelry,toys & more all within a ten mile radius of where I live. The search bar allows you to look anywhere from five to a hundred miles around where you live allowing you the most 'Bang' for your search. The thing I like most about the search page is that it shows you a Picture along with a description & price. But wait buying & selling items isn't all you can do on Market Pad you can also find a car,find a local events,find coupons & even find job classifieds for your area all on one website. I think the general idea of the website is fantastic and quite helpful. Head over to check out their website to see what they have to offer you in your area.

 Market Pad is easy to use,Easy to navigate & takes away the hassle of searching multiple sites for what you are in need of. Want to sell your products through Market Pad or have your listings added to their searches? Sign up for a FREE account.***This is not a paid post,I did not receive any compensation for this post. All opinions are my own honest opinion.**

9 comments:

Stephanie LaPlante said...

Awesome website. I'm glad Canadians are included.

no name said...

Interesting!! thanks for the info

Unknown said...

I like that there is another option out there besides craigs list, etc... I also like that the closest area isn't far from me at all :)

Molly said...

Thanks for the information!

Unknown said...

thanks

Unknown said...

Thanks much!!

Unknown said...

Great website thanks.

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing. I hadn't heard of this site before.

denise smith said...

thanks for sharing this very interesting the site is one of my favorites