Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Talenti Gelato Reivew



After dinner is generally when the sweet tooth's start talking, Everyone has their own preference when it comes to desserts and sweets I personally love Talenti Gelato I prefer it over Ice cream & other sweet treats. Talenti began as a gelateria in 2003 and has since grown into the best-selling gelato in the US. Talenti offers a unique experience, using only the finest natural and raw ingredients, carefully sourced locally and from around the world—Belgian Chocolate, fresh whole Tahitian vanilla beans from Papua New Guinea, select coconuts from the Philippines, and real Argentine dulce de leche are just a few of the many fine ingredients used to create Talenti gelatos and sorbettos.



I recently had a chance to try three of their flavors I decided upon the following three: Mediterranean Mint,Caramel Cookie Crunch & Double Dark Chocolate. In the photo above you can see the Mediterranean Mint & Caramel Cookie Crunch along with some extra goodies I threw on because of pregnant cravings. The Gelato is very smooth & comes out of the container very easily with a lot of ice creams you have to use a scoop or wait until it defrosts a little before you can properly get it out of the container but you never have to worry about that with this Gelato.The Mediterranean Mint is the perfect combination of chocolate chips and mint flavor it has a very smooth taste just a little bit of it and your sweet tooth will be very happy.I enjoy the Caramel Cookie Crunch but wouldn't say that it is my favorite from the brand but it is very tasty and sweet with a very even taste between the flavors. I am not a huge fan of dark chocolate but my husband loves it so I picked out the Double Dark Chocolate for him much to my surprise it is quite tasty it doesn't have the harsh coco taste I have noticed in other dark chocolate products.  The Gelato is very sweet & rich I could honestly eat one of the jars by myself in one sitting,But I am sure my waist wouldn't be too happy with that a positive is that Gelato is a much healthier choice than Ice cream & tastes better the only thing I can think of that I would like to see changed is for them to offer bigger sizes of the product the containers they offer now are great for small families but if you have a larger family or are planning an event like a birthday party you will need more than one. Head over to the Talenti website to see if a store near you carries their brand other wise you are truly missing out on something amazing. ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Talenti for the Review free of charge****

1 comment:

Meeling said...

I love their gelato!! I buy it at our Target Superstore. The salted caramel is the best!!