Monday, September 17, 2012

Where have we been?



Many of you may have notice that my blog was not working properly or even appeared for the last almost week,Why? I am in the process of switching my blog to a domain after I discussed the topic with a new sponsor of mine I decided to go for it because it seems like a good step for my blog, But what I didn't know is that google/blogger is currently going through a "Glitch" phase any new domains bought during this month haven't been working properly to say the least.

 My blog ran smooth & perfect while still under a blogspot.com name once my payment for a custom domain was sent my blog first had issues with certain links loading which didn't seem like a huge deal at the time. While clicking on the "View my blog" from the blogspot dashboard it brought up a little notice letting you know blogger was working on transferring the blog to its custom domain & it would be visible to everyone in three days again I didn't have an issue with it. About four days after purchasing my new domain I got online to post a new blog post & go about my daily routine upon visiting my blog I found a "404 ERROR" link/website not found in our system sorry please check again I was heart broken, My blog was gone invisible to the world even to myself for almost a week. During this time I felt helpless I didn't know what to do so I tried contacting blogger about the issue which is when I found out they have no phone number they can be reached at & they do not accept direct emails from their customers they just had a forum/chat board for blog and site owners to lend a hand to each other if possible,I found not only was my blog "Missing" from the world but a few dozen other blogs/site owners were having the same issue.

As you can see I was finally able to get my blog back online it finally let me switch from the custom domain back to a regular blog,The custom domain still isn't working so until blogger can fix the issues with the domains I will be sticking with my regular blog! I am sorry to anyone who tried visiting my blog but had a issue with it loading.

3 comments:

nicolthepickle (Nicole Graham) said...

Glad you're back. It must have been frustrating!

Isobel Morrell said...

I had a similar problem months ago! Stopped using that particular domain name - because it seems Google/Blogger don't like you using any other than those they support! In any case, think I was trying to run before I could walk. but it's a point to bear in mind1

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonvipstore.co.uk/]www.louisvuittonvipstore.co.uk[/url][/b] a countrywide math opposition, is open up to 6th, seventh, and eighth grade pupils. Individuals are suitable to contend for higher education scholarships. The Nationwide Science Basis is just one widely known source of scholarships for qualifying pupils. Consume your supper or possess a snack well before you get there on the auditorium for that live event. This type of cultural outing is just not as relaxed as likely to see a film. Being peaceful and keeping your eyes and ears experienced on precisely what is going on before you is what matters essentially the most.

[b][url=http://www.seekingbestbags.co.uk/]louis vuitton outlet[/url][/b] Price effectiveness- this is certainly one more vital aspect that goes into selecting the best web advancement company. It is important to evaluate the fee efficiency on the firm's world-wide-web style and design methods. Check out no matter whether your investment decision is deserving or not and for that you simply can also inquire for quotes.

[b][url=http://www.seekingbestbags.co.uk/]www.seekingbestbags.co.uk[/url][/b] Pick a glitzy Christian Dior cellular phone with possibly authentic diamonds or Swarovski crystals embedded about the handset. Purchase a sparkling gold and snake pores and skin Gucci cell phone or maybe a glossy Prada phone, full that has a Prada carrying scenario, Prada ear piece and blue tooth head set. To the selling price tag, it absolutely was pleasant of Christian Dior to include a mini-phone to complement using the ordinary size mobile phone.

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonwalletsmarket.com/]louis vuitton purses[/url][/b] The granddaughter of Mario Prada, Miuccia Prada, took the company around in 1978. She had invested 5 years learning in Milan with the Teatro Piccolo in which she earned a doctorate in political science. Miuccia had an inborn power to acknowledge fantastic trend and she steered the Prada identify in to the planet on the elite trend designers.

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonpursesale.com/]louis vuitton purses[/url][/b] If their kid fails they assume they've unsuccessful as mother and father. This can lead to folks growing to be hyper-focused on their little one achievements. It is difficult on youngsters. There have never been brown suede linings- even from the vintage parts. Alcantara type of appears to be like just like a suede-y substance, nevertheless it isn suede and though is located in a very greyish mushroomy coloration, it isn uncovered in dark brown. A Fast of any age need to have brown cotton canvas lining, therefore if the thing is every other lining- you recognize it isn authentic.