Saturday, September 29, 2012

Eylure Review



I try to do my makeup often & on special occasions I like to wear fake eyelashes but there are a few things I dislike when it comes to fake lashes which are as follows 1.) Makes my eyelid feel heavy/weighed down 2.) The glue usually smells like a retirement home 3.) Glue doesn't dry properly. With that being said I am always on the look out for a company that sells lashes that are up to my standards so when I received the chance to work with a company called Eylure.Here is a little bit about them from their website Eylure lashes were first developed by a partnership of makeup artists and costume designers, David and Eric Aylott, who began making lashes as well as wigs, beards and mustaches for some of the biggest names in the film industry. Their Eylure lashes proved popular with some many Hollywood leading ladies such as Marlene Dietrich, Joan Collins, Ingrid Berman, Sophia Loren and Elizabeth Taylor, famously creating her legendary look as Cleopatra.



I was recently sent four sets of lashes to test out in different lengths & thicknesses, Each set of lashes comes with a small bottle of Adhesive. The first thing I noticed was the good quality of the lashes they didn't appear as "Fake" as other false lashes I have seen they looked like they would blend in perfect with my real lashes. When it came time to test out the lashes I was a little bit skeptical of how well their Adhesive lash glue would work since a majority of lash glues that come with fake lashes are pretty bad. I was very happy to find that the Adhesive had no smell,Had a slanted shaped applicator to make it easy to add to the lashes & dried fast/clear.In the photos below I used one of their smaller/thinner lashes to give a more natural look.


Before                                                                                                 After

After the lashes were applied I could hardly tell they were their weight wise it felt like I was wearing nothing at all but it made my lashes look twice as thick as normal. I didn't have to add any extra glue or reposition the lashes at any time through the day they stayed perfectly in place & I did not have any issues with them. I would recommend this product to anyone who enjoys using fake eyelashes they are the best lashes I have tried.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Eylure for the Review free of charge****

No comments: