Saturday, January 7, 2012

ThinkFun Review



My daughter is just now getting to the age where she is able to understand Board games so I have been trying to start up a collection of board games that range in age so we can start to play them as she gets older. When I was offered a chance to work with a company called ThinkFun I couldn't refuse they have a great selection of games for all ages.For my review I was sent a game called Snack Attack which is aimed for kids 4 years & up.



Here is the description from their website "If your kids are craving a fun time, bring Snack Attack! to the table and serve up a fast-paced picture matching, token stacking challenge that will have players of all ages coming back for more! Spin the delightful Snack Attack! Spinner Platter and the Snack Tokens magically appear. The spinning is half the fun – everyone can get in on the fun and the player with the most Snack Tokens wins! " The game was easy to set up & fun to play it makes a great new addition to our growing collection.This is a great game for adults to play with their children or for kids to play together,It is a great way to get everyone to participate in a group activity while keeping them entertained & engaged with the game.The game tokens are large enough for a toddler to hold easily & small enough they don't take up a lot of space on the table. My daughter enjoys playing this game it is fun for her to try to match all of the little tokens to the matching picture on the card.The ThinkFun website is easy to navigate letting you pick the game that is best for your child[ren]. The shipping of this product was fast ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by ThinkFun for the Review & Giveaway free of charge****

4 comments:

Isobel Morrell said...

Sounds a fun activity - my only worry would be the subject of the games. Here in the UK, there is much talk about childish obesity, and to be playing games with what looks like snacks (and therefore not "proper" food) might look like encouraging snacking. If all involved just viewed it as a game, fine: but.....experience indicates that sometimes it can go the wrong way.

Look forward to hearing how you all get on with it, and how long the game continues to interest!

A Happy New Year, by the way.

momma8385 said...

Your review of Snack Attack sounds like it would be so much fun. May have to buy it for my niece. She and I love to play board games. We have fun and she laughs at all my silly mistakes. Thanks for the great review. :) Jeanne Bates Tennant

Stephanie LaPlante said...

Snack Attack sounds like a game I would've liked as a child.

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

Sounds like a fun game to play with you child. My son is two so in a few years we will be able to play games like that.