Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ruths Brownies Review

Besides bath goods,clothing & other random goodies what is the Number one thing which will appear in stockings & presents all over the world the Christmas? The Answer Food & candy,I recently worked with a company called Ruths Brownies on a review,For my review I received a small box of their Peanut Butter Swirl Cake Style Brownies.



I was surprised at how large the brownies were,there were six brownies in the box but it seemed like a whole dozen,The brownies were big enough my DH & I easily split just one a night for dessert & were full from it.I have never had brownies with peanut butter in them before so I was unsure how they would taste,They were pretty good but I would have to say not one of my favorites I am not sure why I didn't like them as much as I thought I would,I would have them again but they wouldn't be my first choice to buy,I would buy one of Ruth's Brownies chocolate brownies as my first choice.My DH loved the brownies & my daughter loved them as well it is hard to keep my daughter stationary in one spot for long even if she is eating a treat but when she was eating her part of a brownie she stayed in her seat until the entire thing was done.I think their brownies would make a great gift for brownie or chocolate lovers,there are a ton of different flavors to choose from on their website so they have something for everyone,Their customer service is friendly & their shipping is fast.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Ruths Brownies for the Review*****

1 comment:

Karisma Izzah said...

nyum2...

(actually really makes my mouth melts and I produce more saliva when I look at it...but well, I don't know hoe to say it in a proper manner...hehe...)