Monday, March 27, 2017

Thinking Gallery Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Thinking Gallery for the review free of charge.****
I am a T-shirt and jeans kind of girl so I am always on the look out for cute and comfortable t-shirts I can wear not only around the house but also when I am out. Thinking Gallery on Etsy offers and sells a wide assortment of cotton based t-shirts that are quite soft and comfortable to wear. For a review I recently receive their Ravenclaw Quidditch long sleeve t-shirt which is cotton + polyester.



To me it seems like the shirt runs slightly on the small size, but it could just be me I have a large chest that typically likes eating clothing so that could be the reason for it being slightly tight. Even with it being slightly too tight it is extremely comfortable to wear and is a shirt you could not only wear during the day but it would also make a fantastic night shirt because of how comfortable it is. The cut and shape of the neck line is great, it doesn't ride up too high and it also doesn't plummet down into your cleavage.



This shirt has a small tag on the inside of the shirt near where your hips would be otherwise it is tag-less which is nice because it is always irritating having a tag rubbing on the back of your neck in the wrong way. The sleeves are also great, they aren't form fitting and the material is pretty soft and breathable. A spot or two on the inside could have been cleaned up a little better in the machine it was made on but it can happen so it isn't a big fault with the shirt and it wouldn't stop me from purchasing another shirt from the same company. The logo sits completely flat and doesn't stick to itself or the shirt which is great for after it has been washed! It also arrived scent free, once in a while when I receive shirts in the mail they smell like plastic but that wasn't the case with this shirt which I am happy about because it meant I was able to wear this shirt right away. The only thing I might change about these shirts is I would offer the option of being a different position on the team for those who may not want to be a Keeper.  This shirt sells for $18 and is one of the many designs The Thinking Gallery offers including Nightmare Before Christmas shirts and more.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love this shirt! I think offering other positions on the team would be a cool idea also, I'd be more likely to buy it if it said Team Seeker.

Unknown said...

I agree I think they should offer them with other team positions as well

Unknown said...

It would be awesome if they could do them in the house colors.

J Renee W said...

There is nothing better than the feel of a soft cotton t-shirt, especially with a cool print. I'll have to check these out!

Shannon said...

I love the design on this shirt.

Rhonda said...

They look super comfy too!

Ireon Williams said...

Cool design