Saturday, July 11, 2015

Kleenhanz Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Kleenhanz  for the review free of charge.****



It is always nice to have some sort of hand wipe handy in case of a mess, because let's face it at one point or another you will be in a situation where you need to clean your hands but you are no where near a bathroom. Baby wipes can be nice but I find most of them have an odd smell, and Hand sanitizer is easy to carry but again I dislike the smell plus it leaves my hands feeling dry.





A company called Kleenhanz sells a handwashing on-the-go wipe that is convenient to carry, doesn't have a foul odor and moisturizes your hands. I recently received a small box of their products to try and I have to admit that I love this product, I put one of the small containers in my car, a carry pouch in my husbands work bag since he works construction and it will come in handy, and one in my purse. I have two children who can get extremely messy and I don't want to use anything on their hands and faces that will leave a bad odor or leave their skin feeling dry. The Kleenhanz wipes are moist but not soaking wet, when you wipe your hands you can feel that it is cleaning every inch of your hands leaving you feeling refreshed and clean. They have a pleasant mild smell that is a little floral in smell, and leaves my hands feeling as if I used lotion on them. Shown above in the last image you can see all the yuck that I cleaned up with my Kleenhanz, the brown is my eyeliner and eyeshadow and the black is a sharpie pen I scribbled on my hand with to test out these wipes and as you can see they passed it left nothing behind.

These wipes are affordable, convenient and practice. You can buy a family pack of these hand wipes for $34 and it comes with 4 Kleenhanz® Large Canister - 70 count (4 x 70), 4 Kleenhanz® Small Canister - 30 count (4 x 30) & 8 Kleenhanz® On-The-Go Packs which I would say is a pretty good deal. Or you can buy just a single canister for $3-$8.

46 comments:

Judy Thomas said...

What an awesome product,very handy!

Melissa Storms said...

These would be awesome to have when grocery shopping, especially after handling meat and produce.

Nikolina said...

Great review, thank you!!

Unknown said...

These would be awesome to have when grocery shopping

sarh s said...

My boys LOVE cheetos so these would be great for us to keep in the car.

missprissdismissed said...

These wipes sound awesome! Would be great for traveling and on the go

Tea Bandić said...

These wipes sound great, I'd love to have them in our car when we travel somewhere!

porschepuppy said...

This is nice that the wipes clean and moisturize your hands.

Wanda Tracey said...

I would like to have this awesome product to wipe down grocery cart handles.They are very good for a lot of things to wipe clean.

Natalie B. said...

I really like these types of wipes and always have some on hand. They can be used for so many different things from simple hand-washing to wiping down the bathroom and kitchen counters. Thank-you for the information & review. :)

Unknown said...

These would be great when I'm swatching makeup :)

Mai T. said...

It is actually of affordable price. I need one pack in the car right away. Thanks for sharing.

Evangelia Kollia said...

These wipes sound great! Useful review!

Stephanie LaPlante said...

This would be so very handy!

Cristina said...

Great review, thanks!

Holly Thomas said...

I need something like this to carry with me.

Jess said...

Love these! I'm definitely a germ-a-phobe

Zed said...

nice review, thanks!

Irina G. said...

Thank you for the review!

susan said...

I totally need this!

Anonymous said...

Great for travelling !

Unknown said...

would like to have this awesome product

Puspita Sari said...

nice rivew, i like it :)

Unknown said...

perfect review, thanks, i ove this product

Irena said...

I'd love to have them for traveling!

Unknown said...

should keep this for travelling!

Unknown said...

so bad if makes your hand drying then :(

_ said...

I need these Kleenhanzs! I've needed them all my life!

Helen said...

I am such a germaphobe. I would us this all the time

Unknown said...

This would be nice.specially if going camping

Unknown said...

Great review!

Jendaisuki said...

very nice !!

Unknown said...

Great product!!

Natasha K said...

great products!

Unknown said...

I am not very keen on using these kinds of products, however I do like that you mentioned these also moisturize your hands too!

LauraJJ said...

Oh those are so neat! We do the carry baby wipes in the car...and some really do have a different scent. I would love to try these!

Elena Rudaya said...

Such great wipes, and absolute must have during summer!

va said...

useful for traveling , good review . especially good for kids

tisme143 said...

what a great product and I really like how thick and clean they get your hands

a s said...

These wipes seem great.

Unknown said...

I need a product like this for messes on the go!

Unknown said...

Wow! Works well :)

bill said...

These wipes sound like just what my family needs

T Iv. said...

I have never heard about this

Anonymous said...

The wipes seem great

Unknown said...

this sounds like a great product, and I would love to try it

lmurley2014@yahoo.com