Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Complex Wish Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Complex Wish for the review free of charge.****

I used to save plastic bags from the store for dirty diapers because they came in handy when I wasn't able to put it in the outside trash can right away, but since my son is in the process of potty training and our plastic bag collection has become quite large I have too many bags. I've been thinking of ways I can cut back on the amount of plastic bags my family & I go through, when I decided I want to start using tote bags to put my store purchases in. So I began a hunt for cute tote bags that fit my personality and likes along with being effective for carrying groceries or other purchases which is when I came upon Complex Wish on Etsy. I was recently sent the How to train your dragon - Toothless and Hiccup tote for review.





The bag arrived in a very timely manner and was well packaged it arrived in a sealed plastic bag to keep it safe from getting wet or dirty while on it's journey to me. Along with the bag I also received an adorable bonus Totoro drink coaster that is squishy and adorable, I think I would be sad to put a cup onto this coaster because of how great it looks. The tote is 14.5in x 15in and has a hand drawn photo heat pressed onto 100% cotton. The images featured on the products sold by Complex Wish are hand drawn by Lynn the artist who runs Complex Wish, I personally think there are a lot of details in the image and she really captures the essences of both characters. I now carry this bag around with me in my car to make sure I have it with when I make purchases, I have received quite a few compliments on it asking where I purchased it from.





Along with tote bags Complex Wish also offers key chains, coasters, mouse pads & more featuring a number of characters. The tote bags are $14.99 a piece which I think is 100% worth the price considering the bag is 100% cotton, sturdy and the images are hand drawn. Customer service is fast, friendly and reliable this is an Etsy shop I would purchase from in the future for gifting needs and my own person needs. All items ship World Wide!

6 comments:

Stephanie LaPlante said...

Everything is sooo cute! I love the Reversible Kyoukai no Kanata Charm - Mirai

Nikolina said...

Thank you for this review! Knowledge is power! :)

Unknown said...

:)) I love this movie!

Unknown said...

I want a dozen of them!

Karla said...

This is so stinking adorable! I love Toothless and Hiccup.

Irina G. said...

Adorable!)
Thanks for this review!