Sunday, December 15, 2013

SinfulColors Holiday Polish!

 ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by SinfulColors for the review  Free of charge.****

I have to admit I was never big into nail polish, I was a nail bitter and couldn't stand having polish on because it would either look ugly or chip off and stick to my teeth. Thankfully I have outgrown my nail biting habits, It took me a bit to start liking nail polish but now I love painting my nails and doing various designs. Every Holiday I try to paint my nails in colors or a theme for that holiday or holiday season, This winter I was able to received four new polishes from the SinfulColors Mirror Metallics nail polish Holiday 2013 edition.The line includes the following colors

Pine Away: A glittery X-mas tree green
Red Eye: A sprinkle of crimson by candlelight
Purple Heart: A royal rush of rich purple
Gold Medal: A golden, glimmery goddess
Blue Steel: A brilliant blue gush of gift-wrap
Triple Platinum: A light shade of lilac tinted with tinsel  
Simply Silver: A sparkling ornamental shade of silver (not shown)




For a review I received Blue Steel, Purple Heart, Pine Away & Red Eye which can be seen in the collection line above. My favorite out of the four is the Blue Steel it is caught between a royal blue and a matte blue for those of you who like Dr. Who it reminds me of a Tardis blue. Testing out the polish I found they were all very true to the color shown through the bottle, both the green and the purple needed a second coat to not appear see through but the red and blue came out perfect. My personal Opinion on the colors? I enjoy them I could use a little more glitter in them to say "Holidays" but I overall like the colors picked for each bottle, using the SinfulColors Mirror Metallics nail polish Holiday 2013 edition line the possibilities for Christmas Nails are Endless you can do Christmas lights, Snow men, Tiny trees and more using these colors.



My daughter loves these colors I had to paint her nails before I was able to paint my own, My daughter is still younger so some polishes I am wary about using because of the scent. The Sinfulcolors polish doesn't have a strong scent like others do, it dried quickly and last for 1-2 weeks depending on what you do with your hands during the days. The best part? They only cost $1.99 each they are being sold exclusively at Walgreens so hurry and get a few bottles before they are gone. I will be personally keeping my eye out for Gold Metal & Simply Silver. Which of the line above is most appealing to you?

8 comments:

Nakisa Motamedi said...

I'm really digging that Purple Heart

Unknown said...

I really love these colors the purple is gorgeous

Unknown said...

these polish are gorgeous , i'm in love whith these shades: red eye and blue steel

giovanna sciacca said...

these polish are nice

Najaf Rugs & Textile said...

Wow so nice color.I really love this blog post
Handmade Rugs Melbourne

Vijendra Sekhawat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vijendra Sekhawat said...

xvideostudio video editor apk is the best to make video and edit for your blog.

marjane Ramezani said...

mod apk