Monday, April 2, 2012

Foxgloves Review



When I was in middle school I had a small obsession with arm warmers/fingerless gloves now that I am older I generally only wear them during the winter to keep my arms warm but I still enjoy finding a good pair that fits properly,looks nice & protects my arms from the weather. I recently came across a site called FoxGloves which sells a wonderful assortment of Arm warmers & Gloves.Foxgloves are fun & simple handmade fingerless gloves, available in a variety of colors & patterns, fashioned from comfortable stretch fabrics.



For a Recent review I received a pair of Sailor Stripes the description from the website is fun & cheerful it is as follows "Classic black & white stripes, ever in style. Fabric is a soft & stretchy cotton knit. Hoist the mainsail! Cozy for those chilly nights out on the high seas, or just strolling the docks. Yo ho." Cute don't you think?  The gloves arrived fast & in good condition instead of coming bunched up they were on an arm shaped sturdy piece of thin card board to make sure the gloves keep their shape & keep shipping costs down. The gloves are stretchy,fit comfortably up past my elbow,& look great I didn't have any issue getting the fingerless gloves up past my elbow which is always a good thing. Though the cool weather has past here I look forward to wearing this during winter this year! Some of my other favorites from FoxGloves include: Spider Web,Pirate Skull & Crossbones & Ghost in a Blender each is unique in its own way. If your looking for something to spice up your outfit or just keep your arms warm head over to check out the great selection FoxGloves offers,If you would like to purchase any of her fingerless gloves you can mention that you heard about Foxgloves in the 'Add Special Instructions to the Seller' section & your Shipping fee will be refunded to you.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by FoxGloves for the Review free of charge****

No comments: