Thursday, March 1, 2012

Leading Lady Review

The last two to three weeks have been crazy & hectic for my family we have been hunting for a Vehicle that fits out needs,my fiance is still job hunting,work has been crazy & there just hasn't been enough hours in the day so needless to say as you can tell I fell a bit behind on blog work but Family comes first. Now it is time to get back down to business & get some things updated and posts so get ready for some fun giveaways and reviews.



I want to introduce you to a company called Leading Lady who sells very comfortable Nursing bras,at this time I am not pregnant but I do have a large chest so I find Maternity bras comfortable to wear. For my recent review I was sent a Molded Padded Seamless Underwire Full Figure Bra in black some of the features include: Molded seamless style looks great under clothing,Lightly padded cups,Adjustable straps for comfort,Underwire for added breast support and it is Latex free. The Molded Padded Seamless Underwire Full Figure Bra is available in Ten different colors & an assortment of bra sizes. I found this bra to be comfortable & supportive a big plus is that it doesn't bug or irritate my skin from things such as an annoying tag,seams,wire poking out,ect this fits & sits nicely.



The price is also great for a bra such as this it is $38 keep in mind they have a range of prices plus special sales so many of the bras they offer are in an affordable range. Having looked through their Bra selection I think they offer a great variety of styles,sizes,colors & designs there is a bra for everyone on this site & they aren't just for nursing women anyone can buy & wear these comfortable bras. The shipping was fast,customer service is friendly & fast when they reply I had a great experience working with them.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Leading Lady for the Review free of charge****

No comments: