Friday, September 2, 2011

Talenti Gelato Review

It's time to share a fun review with all of you today.My family loves when we get to do reviews together instead of just one or two of us at a time so when I was invited to review Talenti Gelato I couldn't refuse.



I was sent a coupon in the mail for a free Pint from any local retailer which carries Talenti Gelato,Luckily enough the Target store I work at carried their product so I got it one night before heading home.,It was hard to decide which to get my family but I ended up picking the Belgian Milk Chocolate.This was the first time my family had tried Gelato we normally get regular ice cream so After that nights dinner we pulled out the Talenti Gelato to test out,The first thing I noticed was how soft the Gelato was it was very easy to scoop out.The Gelato had a very rich & creamy in flavor it only took a small bowl to fill us all up,We each were able to have two small bowls from the One Pint so for us 1 pint = 6 bowls. Looking on the back where the Nutrition facts are I realized this product is Gluten free,All natural,Vegetarian,Hormone free,& Contains soy which made me start wondering exactly how much healthier it was than ice cream so I did a little research & found out gelato has significantly less butterfat than ice cream's typical 18 and 26 percent it also has a has a much higher density than ice cream because they do not pump air into it like most ice cream makers.Needless to say my family & myself LOVE Talenti Gelato & will start buying Gelato instead of ice cream.



Above is a picture of my daughter enjoying her bowl of Talenti Gelato.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Talenti for the Review free of charge****

2 comments:

BCMama2010 said...

That sounds yummy!

Stephanie LaPlante said...

I have never tried gelato but sounds like something I'd adore

stephy905@hotmail.com