Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Byrons BBQ Review

What would summer be without BBQ's,Smoked meat,Splashing in the pool,Concerts & Time with your family? I recently had the chance to work with a company called Byrons BBQ I was sent a 4lb tray of Hickory smoked pulled apart Pork.



Above you can see a photo of how my sandwich turned out,The meat took about an hour to cook we stirred it a few times to keep the meat from burning & too keep the center from staying frozen.During the cooking process we also added a few spices of our own because my Fiance loves adding extra spices.The whole house smelled pretty good while the meat was cooking,Once the meat was done everyone was hungry & ready to eat we had our BBQ pork on Potatoes burger rolls the combination was super yummy.



If you want something more than just a sandwich Byrons BBQ offers many Recipes on their website for you to check out & use.Some of the recipes include BBQ Nachos,BBQ Pork Enchiladas & More. The 4lb tray is enough to feed 8 people or enough to make about 10 thick sandwiches.My family & Friends who were over to enjoy this meal with us thought the meat tasted fantastic,there was no fat,all the pieces were shredded small & the meat was moist/falls apart in your mouth.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Byrons BBQ for the Review free of charge****Link

1 comment:

Stephanie LaPlante said...

I don't eat pork but that sure does look delicious

stephy905@hotmail.com