Saturday, July 31, 2010

LittlekidsInc Review

Like most children my daughter absolutely loves Bubbles she isn't old enough to blow them herself so my DH & I blow them for her but sometimes if you do too much it will make you light headed I know in my case that is how it happens so sometimes automatic bubble blowers are amazing.



Recently I got the chance to do a review for a company called LittleKidsInc I was sent a box with some Bubble Fun in it.Some of the things I received to review are: The Original No spill tumbler, No spill mini bubble bucket,Big bubble friends in the shape of a cow,Bubble light,Bubble doods,a Jelly belly scented bubble jar,Junk ball baseball set,Bubble vehicle,Adventure wands & a Big bubble wand.My daughter went nuts when she seen this package she either tried tearing open the packages or chewing the packages open there was no stopping her once she got a hold of them,I was most excited to try out the large cow bubble blower it makes nice big bubbles in a stream of 2-8 bubbles at a time each time you place the head back down it makes a 'MOOOO' sound unfortunately my daughter is afraid of the loud mooing sound so she doesn't like the cow as much as I thought but she will learn to love it.I was sad to find out that the Nickelodeon bubble vehicle did not work I used brand new batteries & followed the instructions correctly but all it did was make a loud funny noise & the bubble mixture splattered everywhere but that is the only problem I had with the bubble products.I really like the Original no spill tumbler it has three bubble wands so my DH & I can both use it at the same time,The bubbles are great sometimes depending on the brand i buy some bubble mixtures aren't the best & hardly make bubbles at all they just make your bubble wand icky but the bubble mixture that they sent is amazing I don't think a bubble wand I own has ever made that many bubbles at once.The Jelly Belly scented bubbles smell just like grape jelly beans they smell so good you almost want to eat them.I also really like the bubble light its fun to use in a dark room [well almost completely dark room you still need to see where to dip the bubble wand].I had a fun time working with LittlekidsInc & so did my daughter she loves all of her bubble toys & plays with them almost daily.Best of all everything is affordable & can be bought at stores such as Walmart & Target prices range from $5-$20 **This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by LittleKidsInc for the Review**

15 comments:

ennadoolf said...

One of my fave photos taken at Girl Guide camp this past July was of a girl and her bubbles!

ohhhfire said...

i just won that cow in the corner of you photo recently on evoluchun's blog. it came quickly and it is so cute! my son loves it

windycindy said...

I have not heard of this company before. I will have to check it out.
Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

WiseoldGrandma said...

That is disappointing to hear that some of them didn't work i would be upset to buy them in the store to get them home and find out they did not work properly

BCMama2010 said...

Bubbles are always fun no matter what age you are i know i love thenm

Ash Meadow said...

Gonna buy some for my nephews and nieces! Thanks!

Haylee said...

oh I love bubbles! This company sounds great!

Daer0n said...

Haha, I think my daughter, and well my 3 year old son would love the cow! I don't know why but they have a thing for cows LOL. They would have a lot of fun with all these toys, at least for a while, even though their sense of fun with new toys dies off so quickly! they continuously want new toys!

Thifa said...

Sounds great! I wonder if I'd have more fun with those than a child :)

Ladytink_534 said...

Bubbles are awesome! I love those ones for pets. My cat goes crazy.

Ally said...

Love, love, LOVE bubbles!! :-)

pamalot said...

I have been a fan of the Original no spill tumblers..the very small size is great for little kids who eat more bubbles than they blow!

Gabriela said...

I will enjoy the Original no spill tumbler. It sounds great and I love bubbles :$

Unknown said...

My little brother, Tonton, would love these. Im sure he would have fun with these. =)

Anonymous said...

[url=http://michael-jordan-posters-large.nikego8.com]michael jordan posters large[/url]
[url=http://nike-air-jordans-for-sale-uk.nikego8.com]nike air jordans for sale uk[/url]
[url=http://cheap-nike-free-run-nz.nikego8.com]cheap nike free run nz[/url]
[url=http://mens-levi-jeans.nikego8.com]mens levi jeans[/url]
[url=http://new-nike-basketball-shoes-2011.nikego8.com]new nike basketball shoes 2011[/url]
[url=http://air-jordan-13-playoffs.nikego8.com]air jordan 13 playoffs[/url]
[url=http://nike-air-max2-cb-'94-varsity-red.nikego8.com]nike air max2 cb '94 varsity red[/url]
[url=http://nike-20xi-x-golf-ball-review.nikego8.com]nike 20xi x golf ball review[/url]
[url=http://new-nike-air-jordans.nikego8.com]new nike air jordans[/url]
[url=http://nike-jordan-official-site.nikego8.com]nike jordan official site[/url]