Monday, October 29, 2012

Wittlebee Review





Looking for something Unique to send an out of town relative's child(ren)? I have a great solution for you its a subscription website called WittleBee. Wittlebee is a subscription-based clothing club for kids. Their aim is to keep parents well stocked with children’s clothes by delivering a box of new items to their doorstep every month. Members receive personalized packages based on their child's age, color preferences, geographic location and more. Each box costs $40 &each box has a retail value of over $100 along with Free shipping.



 I recently received one of their boxes for a product review, I made a special request that the company split the box between my two children & they happily agreed. I was very happy with the selections that they choose because they divided the box evenly. They sent a great selection of clothing perfect for Arizona weather pants & light shirts,My daughter loves the clothing she received and wears something from the box at least once a week. For the monthly price I do think the boxes are worth it as you get 6-8 items of clothing in each box even at a regular store you would be paying anywhere from $5-$20 per clothing item so the deal is a steal. Whether you order one month or a year you are bound to find something you love Shipping was fast,Customer service is friendly & they carry Dozens of name brand clothing lines.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Wittlebee for the Review free of charge****

9 comments:

jamie braun said...

Wow, never heard of this..sounds like a gteat deal & easy too, since it comes right to your door

Stephanie Foster said...

That is such a good idea. It makes shopping for children's clothes so much easier

Unknown said...

I've never heard of this site either but these clothes are adorable! I would love to look into this for some of the kids I babysit for.

Mary Gallardo said...

This is great and so simple!

Unknown said...

Love the clothes they are so cute.

Anonymous said...

those are cute

Karen Hand said...

I have never heard of this store either, but the idea is a sound one and reasonably priced. This would even be a great idea to send to your grandchildren. I'm going to check into this more thoroughly for various options and selections available. Thanks.

Donna George said...

How fabulous! I have a niece who would benefit a lot from this, and since I am out of town, easy for me too! And no shipping costs for me.

Unknown said...

Wow, that is a really cool idea, I liked that if you have more than one child they will devide the box. I will have to check it out.