Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Winchester Lambourne Review



After thinking about It I decided it was time to update my blog button so I enlisted the help of a wonderful little etsy shop called Winchester Lambourne who does Clipart, digital papers for scrapbooking, & custom graphics (such as Etsy shop banners, business cards, labels and stickers). I asked them to make me a new blog button & I love the results they really took my description of how I wanted the button to look and made it better than I could have expected for the font I said I liked Script & "Spooky" writing I think they picked the perfect pair.



With the upcoming Holiday season more people are starting to look for custom greeting cards,present tags & more Winchester Lambourne offers some fantastic clipart that can help you solve the problem. Want snowmen bag toppers? or snow flake tags? They can help you with just that by using their clip art sets which sell for $2.90 per kit! You can't beat a price like that for something you can use to create a dozen Holiday craft idea,They also offer clip art for Birthdays,Halloween,Everyday occasions & more. Custom orders are fast and will be more beautiful than expected.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Winchester Lambourne for the Review free of charge****

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Winchester Lambourne (or whoever the person is) did a horrible job for me and the service was abysmal.

Just wasted my time and took my money.

Were you paid to say something nice about this person (whoever they are and where every they may be) or, are you this person?