Tuesday, May 29, 2012

ThumbTack Press Highlight



My home decor isn't your average decor, We have dragons,fairies,& more so I am always on the look out for interesting Home decor such as Art prints. I was recently introduced to a website called Thumbtack Press.



Thumbtack Press is the pioneers of affordable open-edition art prints with over 100 top illustrator, lowbrow, and character artists from around the world.They offer thousands of art prints, including kids prints,abstract prints,Animal prints & much more. Taking a look through their website I found a handful of prints I like & would purchase just on the first page. One of thier brand new artisits is called Uglydolls,from the creative minds of two love struck artists emerge the UGLYDOLL® family! See what happens when the playful orange character known as Wage™ and the other Uglys are thrust out of the comfort of their Uglyverse and into the strange world of humans. These prints capture the Uglys, for the first time, out of their natural habitat. Who knows what will happen next.



I find the Uglydoll prints to be quite adorable each one has its own unique personality,There are three different ways you can buy a print, You can purchase a Stretched Canvas,Framed print or just the print. Head over to check out the other prints they have to offer if you keep an eye on their Twitter & Facebook you may be able to catch a special offer or two,The site is easy to navigate & the prints are fun to browse. I plan on revisiting this website in the future because there are quite a few prints I would love to own.**This was not a paid review & I did not receive any products in exchange for this review**

No comments: