Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Pink Monogram Review



When ever my family & friends gets a chance we love to take road trips out doors whether it's to go camping,Hiking or just to go fishing we love being out doors. We always like to be prepared which includes having a small knives collection because you never know when or what you will need one for so when I received a chance to add a new pocket knife to my collection I couldn't refuse.



I recently worked with a great company called The Pink Monogram that sells a large rang of items from House goods to Wedding gifts. For my review I decided to go with the Monogrammed Black Buffalo Horn Lock Back Knife from their Wedding gifts for men section the knife itself looks great! Here is the description from the website: "Monogrammed Pocket Knife! This Monogrammed Black Buffalo Horn Lock Back Knife has class. The 3 ¼” handle is exotic buffalo horn with brass pins. The mirror polished bolsters and the filework design on the lockback just add to the overall fit and finish. The blade is a polished 2 1/8” 440C stainless steel with a flat grind. Other details include Rockwell Hardness of 54-58, flat blade grind, 3 1/4” closed length and a 5 1/2”  overall length." The knife arrived in a fantastic amount of time considering a separate company did the engraving which says "K3", The pocket knife has a nice weight to it,Easy to open easy to close & looks great. The blade is sharp &can be used to cut a number of things my husband works with boxes all day so this comes in handy when he needs to cut open boxes or cut the plastic off of a product. Both my husband & myself enjoy this product and would recommend it to family + friends.



The Pink Monogram offers dozens of other every day items including Totes,Ice buckets,Bedding,Cups, & Much more some of my favorites include the 6-Inch Pillar Candles In Fall Colors And Scents which can be engraved with your Initial,Personalized Sit N Sip Cooler And Sports Seat And Camping Stool & New Personalized Engraved Square Platter And Easel. Based off of how easy the site is to navigate,friendly customer service & high quality product I expect to return to this website again to find future presents for myself,husband & family + friends, I suggest you head over & check out everything The Pink Monogram has to offer. ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by The Pink Monogram for the Review free of charge****

13 comments:

sarh s said...

Love the pocket knife! Would love one for myself!

Elena Rudaya said...

That pocket knife looks good!

Unknown said...

Wow.. The Pink Monogram offers a huge variety of different items for Weddings Gifts! Thanks for sharing the site.. i always have problems finding great wedding gifts and i think this site will make it a little easier for me:)

lttlrd161718 said...

What a great looking pocket knife. This would make a great gift for my boyfriend who is an avid outdoorsman.

cbmd1999 said...

nice for a pocket knife

Unknown said...

...you never know when you'll need a knife lol, always be safe and carry one close by!

Chevelle said...

You know, even considering that they offer a wide range of household & decor items (which I'm down for too)... you're my kinda girl! We have a small collection of pocket knives as well & my hubby has one in his pocket every day (his swiss army mega load.. this thing weighs like 3lbs!) Anyhow... I would go with the knife too. What a great men's gift! Thanks for the review ;)

chevsweeps(@)yahoo(dot)com

Alicia Cox said...

Very cute products!

Terri said...

Cool knife! And wedding stuff! Awesome info! TY!
Blue Strong on FB!

polly said...

love the variety on this site-love their monogrammed bed linens
like the knife too!

Stephanie LaPlante said...

Nice knife! I like their cups too.

stephy905@hotmail.com

Stephanie Ann said...

This is so pretty! My sister is getting married in July and this would be great!

an ika said...

Like the pocket knife