Thursday, May 24, 2012

Magic Whiteboard Review



I am excited that I found a great new product for my daughters room & play area,I recently found a product called Magic Whiteboard. I was recently sent a roll of Magic Whiteboard Sheets,What is a Magic Whiteboard sheet? The Magic Whiteboard is a Whiteboard on a Roll, and it is perfect for home, school and the office, from the playroom to the classroom to the boardroom. It is completely erasable and sticks to any hard, flat surface using electrostatic technology, so no adhesive is needed. You can reuse each sheet more than 20 times and recycle it when you’re ready to throw it away. Any ink from dry erase markers will rub off easily even if left on for days, but note that dry erase ink can rub off when sheets are folded or rolled.



To give it a test run I placed it onto the closet door in my bedroom,Why? Some days I leave before my Husband & others he leaves before me while the other still sleeps so I thought it would be nice to leave friendly daily reminders,notes,ect. It unrolls easily though I did tear it slightly trying to separate it off of the roll,Other wise it went right onto the closet door perfectly. It is easy to write on & the marker wipes off very smoothly without leaving any color or marks behind. I plan to keep the rest of the rolls in the package for now until we moved into our new home at the beginning of the year,then I plan to make a small learning area for my children which will include these hanging on the wall. It will help with ABC's,123's & spelling if needed they can be cut to any shape or size you would like so you can add them in other places of your home such as next to the fridge or on the fridge,next to the computer desk & more. I have enjoyed using this product & would like to use some of their other products as well,If you home school this is something you should definitely look into. Feel free to head over & "Like" them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter to keep updated with their new products. ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Magic Whiteboard for the Review free of charge****

3 comments:

Chevelle said...

Great review :)
This sounds like a great alternative to a chalkboard (which I love & have painted a few around my house with decorative frames around them to create art/note/grocery list spaces for my husband & 3yr old son)... this way they can be recycled. It's great that you can use them so many times before needing a new one. Also love the idea of putting it in your bedroom for back & forth notes... mine would miss it there, I would have to hang it in the fridge ;) hah.

chevsweeps(@)yahoo(dot)com

Alicia Cox said...

What an awesome product!

Terri said...

Whiteboard sounds great! Making kids more creative! Wish we had them back when...
Blue Strong on FB!