Thursday, October 27, 2011

Little One Books Review




Yes I may seem a bit crazy for putting up Christmas posts already since Halloween hasn't past yet but I would like to offer all of my lovely readers the chance to find great Holiday gifts & enter to win some Christmas gifts before the Holidays hit allowing everyone time to plan gifts for loved ones,Prizes to ship to winners,ect. So without further stalling lets get to our first Holiday Guide Post.



The very first sponsor I would like to share with you is Little One Books, Many of you may remember their feature from last year they were a reader favorite. For a review I was recently sent a Sampler CD for my daughter,which includes songs from their Good Night,Mozart for babies,It's a Girl! & It's a boy! CD's. My daughter & I have enjoyed listing to this cd the songs are calming & help my daughter fall asleep at night,each night my daughter falls asleep listing to music it helps keep her calm,in bed & helps her fall asleep. I enjoy sampler cd's because it gives you a taste of what each CD has to offer & which would be the best fit to buy depending on what you are looking for. Little One Books offers many other products besides CD's they also offer Books,Movies & more a perfect place to look for Baby,Toddler & Kid gifts this holiday season.

Prize Sneak Peek:
A new addition to this years Holiday Guide instead of offering just single giveaways I will also be giving away Gift Baskets which include products from various companies,Gift baskets will range from $50-$150 in total. Little One Books has agreed to donate a $10 Gift card to their website as part of my Childrens Holiday Basket so Keep your eyes open for the gift basket giveaway within the next two weeks.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Little One Books for the Review & free of charge****

5 comments:

Stephanie LaPlante said...

My little cousins would enjoy the items from that website

stephy905@hotmail.com

Linda Kish said...

I always think books make the best gifts.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

The Mozart for babies would be great for my daughter!

Crystal mexico
cmex84@yahoo.com

Lulu said...

No one can deny the importance of such books for a child...They are so colofrul, just amazing way to teach your baby)
Lulu
redalepou@yahoo.com

Jessica said...

Great site. My daughter is much like her mommy because she loves books, videos & music. I'm going to bookmark the site!