Sunday, October 16, 2011

EdenFantasys Review

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

I am still on the hunt for what I will be wearing this Halloween, I have been looking for something that I will feel Sexy in yet still keep covered up to go trick or treating with my daughter. I have been looking around at a few options & one option I have found is from a website called EdenFantasys the costume is their Swat shooter costume. The Swat Shooter costume features straps,& 'Swat' on the outfit I like the fact hat it fully covers the body no missing belly,no low rise back & no super short skirt that way I can wear it out with the children. I always add additional personality to my costumes so I was thinking of adding Boots,Tights,& more with this costume.



EdenFantasys offers many Sexy Costumes for both Halloween & role play in the bedroom. EdenFantasys offers a large selection of products including Love Games for couples. My mothers birthday is coming up in November she will be turning 40 this year since I already give her tons of makeup,bath items & clothing through out the year so I will be looking through EdenFantasys Love games for a present for her & her boyfriend.Having worked with EdenFantasys in the past I know that their shipping is fast,their customer service is friendly & their lingerie is comfortable,If your looking for something to spice up the love life check out EdenFantasys for everything they have to offer.Please EdenFantasys is an Adult sex shop for adults 18 years of age & older.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.****

No comments: