Monday, April 22, 2024

Luna Stone Subscription Review!

Getting a subscription box in the mail is always a nice way to treat yourself to a surprise! I recently learned about a small woman owned subscription box called Luna Stone, that is an accessory and self-care box & was lucky enough to receive one of their boxes to check out for a review. Luna Stone is a quarterly subscription box, that comes with six to nine full sized women's selfcare products such as skincare, hair accessories, jewelry and more. Each box is guaranteed to include a jewelry item, a skincare item and a sweet treat along with the other goodies included. You can subscribe for $25 per quarter, shipping within the US is included with the cost of the box and boxes are shipped two weeks after subscribing. Luna Stone subscriptions are available through Cratejoy. 

I recently gifted their Spring box & I will be breaking down its contents here in my review. Let's start off with the non-skincare/beauty products that were included in my box. I found a cute zip up makeup bag, I think this bag would be great to keep in a swim bag with summer essentials like sunscreen and lip balm as it defiantly has a pool side vibe to it. The pink & black bands I believe are hair ties, however I have been using a black one as a bracelet instead because I like that it is light weight & the stretchy bands on it are fun to pull on. There was also a really cute silver and turquoise flower jewelry set include that has a pair of earrings and a necklace. The sweet treat for the box this time around was some M&M's, which are always a nice little treat to have. 

Moving onto the skincare & beauty items, I found two different under eye masks and a regular face mask along with a cute tube of lipstick. I always enjoy relaxing after a long day with a face mask on while watching a show or resting my eyes for a moment, so I can recharge from the day. I've already used the Peauamie under eye mask set & they were lovely, I liked the cool blue color of them, and they left my skin feeling refreshed and nourished. I also found a couple bonus stickers that aren't shown here. 

I enjoyed the selection that was included in this subscription box & definitely think that this subscription box has a lot of potential and I look forward to seeing what they put together in their next boxes. If getting some great goodies delivered directly to your door isn't sweet enough, they also make an annual donation to a mental health charity or association. If this is something you think you would enjoy for yourself or want to send a box like this to a loved one for their birthday, I suggest checking them out! You can click on "Luna Stone" to be taken to their cratejoy site.

Disclaimer- The products mentioned above were provided by Luna Stone for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

18 comments:

Beth said...

I love what comes in the box, but I really love that it's women-owned. I'll definitely be checking this one out!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your review! This is a subscription box worth checking out!

Anonymous said...

This is one of the best subscription boxes I've seen! For the price it offers a ton of quality items. Stephanie

Olga said...

I love subscription boxes, but I never heard about the Luna Stone Box. I love trying new products. Thank you for the suggestion!

richard Lowe said...

I've never heard of subscription boxes before. This looks very interesting and I'll find out more.

Fransic verso said...

This is awesome, has great things. Love when the box subscription has useful or good things. Interesting box!

Julie said...

I would love to gift this Luna box subscription to my sister, she would love it. I also admire how they donate to a mental health charity, that is cool. Thanks for sharing!

Maureen said...

This is such a great subscription box! There's so much good things inside and I love that they also support charities.

Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

Catherine Kay said...

Thanks for the review. My daughter might like this!

Seadbeady said...

The Luna Stone's subscription box sounds promising, especially with the range of skincare and beauty products, as well as the sweet treats included.

Melanie E said...

This sounds like such a great subscription box. I love the fact that it is woman owned. It includes some useful items.

LisaLisa said...

Now this is a really nice box, I've seen a few of these boxes floating around and I keep saying I am going to try one.

Marysa said...

I've never heard of this box before. It sounds lovely! Lots of nice treats to receive in the mail and try out.

Ramil Hinolan said...

My daughter would love both beauty/skincare items like the face mask and under eye masks. The M&Ms are a sweet addition.

Dana Vitolo said...

I really love subscription boxes. It's a great way to try things you normally wouldn't pick out for yourself. This box looks like there are a lot of really great treats! I am eyeing the eye masks and jewelry!

Olga said...

This subscription box looks very nice. I love those little M&M snacks. Thank you for your recommendation.

Mila R said...

I really enjoy receiving subscription boxes because they allow me to try out new things that I wouldn’t normally pick out for myself. This particular box has some great treats, and I’m especially interested in trying out the eye masks and jewelry.

Sonia Seivwright said...

I appreciate the fact that they make an annual donation to a mental health charity, which is a great way to give back to the community. Thanks for sharing this information and the link to Luna Stone's Cratejoy site.