Monday, January 8, 2024

Try The World - Snack Box Review!

 

If you are a snacker & enjoy trying new treats, you should look into a subscription box like Try The World snack box. This is a snack subscription box that sends you treats from all over the world, so it is almost guaranteed that every box will have something you haven't tried before. It is always fun receiving a box from them & seeing what surprises are in store. A few days after Christmas I received a snack box that I was gifted by Try The World & it was packed full of goodies. Before I jump into what was in the box I received, let's talk a little about how much the subscription is. There are three different box sizes each with a different price, the cheapest box is $40 a month and comes with seven to nine snacks. The most expensive box comes with seventeen to twenty snacks and costs $70 a month. You can slightly lower the price of your boxes if you subscribe for a longer subscription than just purchasing one box at a time. All of the snacks in my box aside from some loose candies that were included were all full-sized products so you can be assured you will get your monies worth from the box. 

My box had thirteen full sized treats along with some loose candies. There are four of us and there was enough in this box for all of us to try out some of the treats aside from the ramen & soup which we haven't tried just yet and one person will more than likely try them. With four different preferences there are some products that we all loved and others where only some of us enjoyed them. Let's get into what we found in our box.

★ Chicken Flavored Ramen + Potato Soup - I can't comment on either of these, as we haven't tried them out. I am looking forward to trying the soup and my daughter claimed the ramen. 

★ Jellypse - A Belgian chocolate coated jellies. They have an interesting texture when eating them, it is crunchy on the outside like an M&M but the inside is chewy like a jelly bean. I didn't mind them, the two flavors mixed together was interesting. My son didn't mind them, but my daughter and husband weren't a fan. 

★ Bon o Bon - They remind me of the Kinder chocolate brand. It is a type of crunchy wafer that is chocolate coated and has creamy peanut butter in the middle. They are delicious & we are all a fan of them. They were not overly sweet and made the perfect treat. 

★ Totis Chips in two different flavors. My family seems to like the hot chili flavor the best, they have a nice crunch to them, they are light & have a nice amount of flavor to them. 

★ Chocolinas - A type of chocolate cookies. They are a hard cookie, when eating them they reminded me more of a thick cracker or those cookie biscuits you can get. They were not overly sweet which is perfect for anyone who enjoys treats that aren't a punch of sugar. 

★ Prima Pretzels - This one is pretty self-explanatory. They are a nice salty, tasty treat. 

★ Arcor Turron & Mani Wafer - Unfortunately this is one that none of us liked. It is a wafter filled with nougat & peanuts. It has potential but the wafer itself wasn't very good. 

★ Chewz Me Gummies - Sour Jelly filled gummies in the shape of turtles. This snack wasn't too bad, it reminded me of sour patch kids but thicker.

★ Short Bread Cookies - They had a lot of flavor & are pretty good with a little glass of milk. They are small crunchy cookies. 

★ Bronhi Candy - They tasted like black licorice. My son enjoyed them, but I really don't like black licorice so they were a no for me. 

★ Bananko - I've had these before and I love them. It is a banana flavored type of marshmallow that is covered in chocolate. 

I really enjoyed that they provided an assortment of things to try from candy to soup & that there was sweet, salty and spicy in this box as it covered all of our personal preferences. It is fun being able to try new things that aren't available in our area, which is why I enjoy getting snack boxes like this. On accident I actually received two of the same snack box so I am going to include a pack of the gummies in this month's Beauty & The Book Box plus I will probably include both packs of extra cookies in next month's giveaway as well. 

🍬 Does this sound like a subscription box you would enjoy? Out of the products I received, which would you want to try the most?

Disclaimer- Try The World provided me with one box for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

29 comments:

Marysa said...

This is such a neat idea for a subscription box. The snacks look yummy! I've never heard of any of these and they would be fun to try.

Beth said...

I actually have a subscription to Try The World, and I love it so much. It's the best thing you can subscribe to if you love food.

Indu said...

Interesting assortment of snacking items. I would like to munch plenty of short bread cookies

rhian westbury said...

I love the idea of trying out snacks and treats from different places. Esp as when I go away heading to a local supermarket is one of my favourite things to do. I'll need to check this out x

Lisa said...

There are some yummy snack here to try! I would like to have this at home too honestly !

Chad said...

I wanna try out all of these snacks....omg everything looks so delicious...I need to get this box...

Tammy said...

I love these snack boxes that come in the mail. It would be perfect for trips or weekends out to have small snacks to carry around.

Sue-Tanya said...

I love the idea of exploring snacks from around the world through a Try The World subscription. The variety and full-sized products in each box make it a fantastic value. Thanks for sharing your experience—I'm definitely considering this for my next snacking adventure!

Tammy said...

Lots of fun and yummy snacks! Chocolinas are so yummy. I love a lightly sweet cookie...great box!

Celebrate Woman said...

Some subscription boxes are really cool. Like this one, it allows you to discover new foods and see if you like them. Awesome experience!

Jupiter Hadley said...

Wow there is a lot of variety in this snack box - and tons of stuff I have never seen before. What a fantastic box!

Lavanda Michelle said...

The variety of snacks from different parts of the world sounds exciting, and it's awesome that they're full-sized products

Hari writes said...

This snack subscription box sounds super yummy. The fact that every box contains at least one item that you haven't tried is interesting.

Sincerely, Alice said...

What a cool idea for a subscription box, and it seems like your kids got to enjoy it as well! I'm also not a big fan of black licorice.

Kimberley said...

Your World Snack Box review is a delightful read! 😊 The way you describe each snack and share your tasting experience makes me feel like I'm right there with you on a global culinary journey. It's such a fun and unique concept to explore snacks from different parts of the world, and your detailed review gives a fantastic glimpse into what each box has to offer. Thanks for sharing your tasty adventure – now I'm tempted to try one myself! Keep those delightful reviews coming!

Stephanie said...

This DEFINITELY sounds like a subscription box my family would enjoy! Especially my youngest son who always says he's "snacky". It would give him a variety of snacks to try.

Jullie said...

My nephews would really love this Try the World snack box! It's something that they would totally brag about in school to their friends. I'll have to send them a few boxes!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the honest review of the snack box. Sounds like there are several items my family would like - and a few we would not. Will have to try a box for ourselves. Stephanie

Olga said...

Mmm, I really want to try Bananko and Jellypse. This snack box seems like big fun for my sons and husband. Thank you for suggestion!

Clarice said...

This sounds exciting to be able to try different snacks. I think the prices are reasonable since many items are full sized. Hope they'll be available in our area.

mail4rosey said...

It's fun to get this kind of box. I like to try new snacks every now and again.

Fransic verso said...

This is cool, love to have something like this. The snack box has good options. Thank you for sharing!

May said...

Ooh, I've read about this before but sadly, I don't think we have that kind of a subscription here. I'd love to try snacks from all around the world.

Zab Zaria said...

I must say, this is one of the best snack boxes I have ever seen. My son would love this for sure

Melanie Edjourian said...

This sounds like a really lovely snack box. It sounds like it has a really good variety of snacks included. My kids would love to try the sour jelly gummies. We've not tried any of those products before.

Ntensibe Edgar said...

Nnniiicceeee....I hope this snack box still exist. It is carrying all the little stuff I like. Thanks for sharing about it.

Monidipa said...

Thanks a bunch for sharing your Snack Box review! Your insights are so helpful in choosing yummy treats. The way you describe each snack makes me excited to try them out. Your reviews really help me discover new and delicious snacks. Keep up the great work, and thanks again for being awesome! 😊🍿🍫

Ebony said...

This looks like such a fun subscription to have! Especially for children to teach them new flavors and cultures! Can’t wait to sign up for my niece!

Melissa Greene said...

It sounds like a great subscription box to get, looks like a lot of delicious things were included.