Friday, December 2, 2022

Holiday gifts for Outdoor lovers from Oceas.

If you have someone on your holiday shopping list this year that loves being outdoors & going camping you should check out the products sold by Oceas. They have some great products to help make your trip a little more comfortable & I will be sharing two of those products with you on this post which are the Backpack Cooler & The Puffy.


The backpack cooler is my favorite out of the two items I was gifted to review simply because it is the product we use the most out of the two. It isn't just great for camping, but it is also good for bringing on hikes, picnics & short car trips. The inside of the bag is made with a insulated, leak-proof liner so you can add ice packs or loose ice so you can bring cold drinks & food along with you. According to their website it can hold up to 45 cans of soda, I haven't tried to hold that many cans as we generally don't buy canned soda, but it holds several of our extra large water bottles, some re-usable ice packs along with snacks with plenty of extra room. Along with the inner pocket there are also two zipped pockets, one large one along the front and one at the top of the bag plus two mesh pockets on either side of the backpack. This back pack is comfortable to wear even when it is full of stuff, the straps are padded to give it a little extra cushion. I like using this for hikes, days at the lake, etc because we don't have to drag a large ice chest with us in order to bring drinks. You can pick up their cooler backpack for $59.99 it can be purchased in grey, black or blue & it comes with a bottle opener keychain. 

They sell five different types of blankets for various outdoor needs, I received "The Puff" which is a padded blanket which can either be used as a regular blanket for warmth or you can place it under you for a little extra cushion. This is a soft nylon shell filled with cotton, it is water proof, durable & can be rolled up to fit perfectly back into it's carrying bag just like you do with a sleeping bag. It comes in three different colors - black, blue or green & has a second side with a lighter shade of which ever color you choose. It has a stretchy strap attached to the blanket itself so when you are done rolling it up, you can put the strap over it to hold it into place which makes it easier to get into the carrying bag. You can purchase this blanket for $69.99 on their website along with their other blankets that include the Sherpa which looks so soft & warm. This blanket is not only good for camping, but you can use it at home or take it with to sit on while you picnic or hang out on the beach. The materials used are easy to wipe off & dirt or sand will simply shake right off of it. 

What are some products that would help make your camping or hiking trip easier & more comfortable?

Disclaimer- Oceas provided the products mentioned above for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchasing the product.

31 comments:

Gina Ferrell said...

These look like great products to own.

Edye Nicole said...

looks like a cool product!

mia2009(at)comcast(dot)net

Anonymous said...

Wow! That puff blanket would be perfect for our next camping trip. Would be the perfect gift for my husband (and myself!). Stephanie

Maureen said...

These both sound like great gift ideas! In fact, I wouldn't mind either one for myself! I do agree though that we would use the cooler the most as we are always in need of snacks during play dates or trips.

Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

Melanie williams said...

I am loving this post, because we are really fond of the outdoors, so are always looking to add to our kit. Also, things like this, that are practical, make great Christmas gifts too Melanie xx

Talya Stone said...

Love the sound of the puff blanket - sounds super toasty and perfect for keeping warm on adventures!

Beth said...

I'm really interested in the blankets. It's so hard to find really good camping blankets that will keep you cozy.

Kelly Anne said...

Oh, this looks like a wonderful option for those who love the outdoors. The backpack cooler looks like a really handy tool to have in the summer.

Kelly Bolen said...

These are great gift suggestions! I will sharing this with my brother!

Cinny said...

Those are great options for outdoorsy people. We've been looking more into camping lately as our kiddo gets older.

mail4rosey said...

Perfect to add cushion or warmth for sure. I'd be happy to own this too.

Melanie Edjourian said...

I need to go visit their site. My sister and her husband are very outdoorsy. I'm sure I'd find plenty there that I could gift them.

Yeah Lifestyle said...

These are great ideas for campers or people who go to festivals. I love the backpack cooler, that would really make a useful gift.

Patricia Chamberlain said...

These look like products that I'd love to get as gifts! The backpack cooler would get a lot of use in my family. I often pack lunches when we travel, and sometimes I just pack food, so I don't have to grab fast food while my daughter is busy with after-school activities.

Ashley T said...

My husband would love these. He’s such an outdoor person and these would be perfect gifts for home.

Chad said...

I am a huge camper! I would love to get a backpack cooler, that is super cool....

Nyxie said...

Perfect for hikers or camping fans! Neither of which is me but my father is a big outdoors-man! He'd love these!

Tammy said...

A perfect gift for campers! Sounds like a nice idea for those who love the great outdoors.

Fransic Verso said...

This is cool, a blanket to stay warm outside what we need in this season when going out. The one you got is nice. Thank you for this lovely review!

Jasmine M said...

These are absolute must haves! I may have to get some of these as a gift for myself since I could use these for when I go camping again next year!

Ntensibe Edgar said...

Nniiicceee...I think it will be my tiny portable pillow and blanket! Resting will so much better with them around.

Sonia Seivwright said...

The quality of the product looks amazing. I think I'll need this for camping next year.

Side Street Style said...

ooh I love the outdoors and that Puff is so cool! I want one, it's going on my list

Laura x

Neely said...

We have some very outdoorsy friends that would love this!

Bedabrata said...

Oceas backpack coolers would make great gifts! Many of my friends are outdoor people and such a gift would make me very popular. The blankets look very useful to.

Marysa said...

The Puffy sounds so cozy! I love warm goodies like this. Sounds like a great gift idea - I know I would love one!

Heather Swanson said...

great quality products

Maryann D. said...

The backpack cooler is such a useful item. I agree that it is a great gift also.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Antoinette M said...

Awesome products! The backpack cooler is my favorite, too.

mimibouna said...

Loving these !!

Melissa Greene said...

I need that backpack we go out hiking and camping a lot ourselves.