Tuesday, June 16, 2015

March LootCrate Review

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by LootCrate for the review free of charge.****

"Here's the mail, it never fails. It makes me want to wag my tail. When it comes i wanna wail, When it comes I wanna wail, MAIL!!!!!!!!" I get this song stuck in my head often when the 19th of the month rolls around, Why? Because I know my LootCrate is on it's way. What is a Lootcrate you say? I am glad you asked, LootCrate is a monthly geek/nerd subscription box that offers products that feature hit TV shows like Game of Thrones and video games such as Sonic, and movies like Avengers, 007 and more! You never know what you might find in your box.








As many of you are aware from my last post, the last few months I took some time off to spend time with family members who are going through critical health issues at the moment. That being said I have two more LootCrate box reviews to catch up on with all of you :) so let's take a look at what March had to offer us goodie wise. The March box was themed "Covert" which if you guessed it is related to spy things. The first item out of the box was a T-shirt that says "This is Stirred" and shows a small animated bond. Next up was a field agent black wrist watch, which is actually quite neat! Instead of a normal watch face it shows a digital face once you hit the screen with your finger, when it isn't on it just looks like a black box on your wrist.

 



Following the shirt and the watch I found a spy inspired Mad Libs book which is always fun, a para-cord survival bracelet which is good to have with when camping or hiking, A Lootcrate exclusive comic book "Orphan Black", a special agent dossier notebook 2-pack, Replica agent shield lanyard, and the collectable monthly LootCrate Pin. Looking through the monthly magazine there wasn't any extra special contests going on with the March products, from time to time they will offer a bonus contest such as the most creative Munny doll. LootCrate ships to the US,Canada,The United Kingdom and Australia. Loot Crate is $13.95 a month [plus $6 S/H] the site guarantees $30+ worth of goodies in your box You can sign up for just a one time box or you can sign up for 6 months to a years worth of boxes & you can use the code “LunaMoon10” you will receive 10% off of your purchase price. What do you think might be in Next months box? 

25 comments:

freddie said...

Not a bad price for so many neat items.... dwelchert at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

it's a nice box that have a lot of item in it

Unknown said...

This looks like a fun box! The sky items are neat.

bdiane34 said...

Great box for the price!!

Unknown said...

looks like a fun set; very masculine :)

Unknown said...

I think the t shirt is really cute! I like how they are themed too! My kids and I love Mad Libs they are silly!!

missprissdismissed said...

What a awesome loot crate thanks for the revciew

Unknown said...

Cool stuff! I love it!!

Fizzgig said...

Fun stuff! Love the mad libs and the field book is cute too.

Tiffanie Hope said...

Mad Libs are so much fun! I'm glad you got one in your box!

Anonymous said...

great sweepstakes, would love to win this
Mel Borhi
verycherry66@hotmail.com

Alison Tolar said...

Loot Crate seems really neat. It seems fun to get cool surprises every month.

Cahley T-T said...

I love the Field Notes notebook!

Alexandra Ioana said...

Love these boxes. All the best to your family!

sarh s said...

I have enjoyed the Agents of Shield so far, looking forward to watching the next season that just went up on Netflix earlier this month.

Jessica Peeling said...

Madlibs were my favorite thing to play growing up! This looks like another good box.

Julie Waldron said...

Great box & items.

Denisa said...

I think it's a great idea for a gift.

Amy Orvin said...

That's a great price for what you get.

Shilpa said...

The T-shirt and the watch are the total heroes of the entire box. Loved both of them,... .

Anonymous said...

Great Blue's Clues reference, haha. Nice box!

Zoey said...

Very cool box for March!

Anonymous said...

007 t-shirt is hilarious!

Jenna said...

The shirt and the watch look pretty good. Wish I could have them.

susan1215 said...

The field agent black wrist watch is neat.