Friday, November 16, 2012

Wonder Forge Review!


My daughter is at an age where she can now understand & enjoy board games the only down side is our board game selection is limited so when I was offered a chance to work with a fantastic company called Wonder Forge I couldn't refuse.



I was recently sent The Enchanted Cupcake Party Game & The Dazzling Princess Game which are perfect for the age range of 3-5 years old. The Dazzling Princess Game gives your little girl the chance to celebrate her favorite princesses and collect sparkling jewels to decorate the bracelet, ring,and tiara included. This is a fun fantasy-filled dress-up game which all little girls will love to play. There is enough in this game for four girls to play at one time & offers half an hour to two hours of game play depending on how concentrated they are when they play. I personally think this game is adorable,but I do have to mention that is has some smaller pieces so I would make sure the girls play in a clean area where the pieces will be easy to pick up. The Dazzling Princess Game retails for $19.99. The next game we played was The Enchanted Cupcake Party Game "You’re invited to a cupcake party with all your favorite princesses! Work together to make as many cupcakes as you can before it’s time for the party. Follow the recipe cards to pick the perfect fancy liner, frosting, and topper. Each cupcake creation is fit for a princess in this sweet game of matching and sharing." I think this is a fun and interactive game to play with your little girl each time you pick a card you build your cupcake(s) based on the color or item on the card,By the end of the game you can have some pretty funny looking creations. The cupcake game is perfect for two players or more if you choose,My daughter loves playing this game, This game retails for $16.99. My daughter & I have enjoyed playing the games we received from Wonder Forge and have played/purchased some of their games in the past my local Target carries them so we always have them close for when were looking for a new game.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Wonder Forge for the Review  free of charge****

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hmm it ѕеemѕ lіκe youг blog ate
my firѕt comment (it was extrеmelу long)
sο I guеѕs I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thοroughly
enjoying уour blog. I toο аm аn asρiring blog writeг but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any points for novice blog writers? I'd defіnitely appreciаtе
it.
My web blog ... retail management

Anonymous said...

There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well


[url=http://cheapjordans2013.is-great.net/]jordan shoes[/url]


[url=http://jordansoutletgc.webs.com/]air jordans[/url]

Anonymous said...

Its upper sole was made of artificial suede, Duromesh and synthetic leather-based.

It is incredibly worthy for us to very own this
kind of a delicate shoes. Summertime provides an huge temptation to go
absent doorways or home windows open. With the most up-to-date line
of LeBron and Kobe assortment. http://www.airmax90s2013.
co.uk

Anonymous said...

The Nike Max 90 is a widescreen or Nike working sneakers.

Females can make use of lip shade to help make their tooth look brighter.

It weighed much less than the original Air Max, for this reason its name.
Attempt framing children's artwork, photos or maybe intriguing material trial samples. http://www.cheapairmaxcheap.co.uk/